Knowledgeframe offers the fastest, easiest and cheapest route to complimenting your existing Shopify store with a fully functional mobile app that mirrors your existing store – placing your goods and offers directly into the pockets of your customers, available to purchase 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year.
A few facts:
- Increasingly shoppers are relying on the device they carry 24/7 – their phone!
- Half of Shopify's clients are actively using a mobile app
- The United Kingdom has the most advanced e-commerce market in Europe
- In 2019 consumers in the UK spent roughly twice as much as French consumers and around three times as much as German consumers online
- Mobile commerce is changing e-commerce - 96% of the top 50 UK online retailers have at least one mobile app
- By the end of 2018, smartphones were the primary devices holding the largest share of revenue generated in UK online retail.
- Growth estimates from different sources also suggest that turnover from mobile devices will continue soaring.
- A forecast made by WorldPay for 2020 predicted almost a doubling of the 2018 spend estimates.
As you already have a Shopify web store you have recognised the importance of the Internet and that an online presence is now a key element of success for all retailers and, as you are reading this, you also recognise the importance of having a Mobile App to compliment your existing store
1. Your contact details
2. Your SHOPIFY store name
3. Your SHOPIFY Storefront access token
...and we’ll do the rest!
WHAT DOES IT COST?
The subscription cost of our Shopify e-trader programme is fixed:
- there are no commissions or percentages
- it is one simple fixed monthly subscription
- it covers everything except the Apple Store and Google Shop registration fees*
- App creation, support and maintenance are all included in the monthly subscription
To take up our offer, simply complete the form below - we will contact you to start the process of extending your existing e-commerce presence with a Mobile App to boost your sales.
*In addition, you will have to pay fees directly to Apple and Google to register your finished app on the Apple Store and Google Play Shop. These fees are;
- Apple USD $99 per year
- Google USD $25 which is currently a one-off payment.
**In the trial period you will be able to down load the App for evaluation and trial. The App will only be registered with Apple & Google and available for general download by users once your Knowledgeframe subscription commences and it has been registered and made available to download by Apple & Google in the Apple App Store and Google Play stores.